2 weeks ago
By Richard Jones
Another one bits the snow
After the latest snow fall we have decided to postpone this fixture until 17 March 2018 in the interests of player safety. Getting to The Salts and playing the fixture on a Frozen pitch.
Updated 17:36 - 2 Mar 2018 by Richard Jones